No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 Silly 2020.............

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Angry [:(!] Apprve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Poke tongue [tongue] Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O]
Shy [8)] Sleeping [sleep] Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)]
Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]    

Tags:
  Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.
    

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oldtimer Posted - 03 Sep 2018 : 12:45:21
quote:
Originally posted by troy01505

quote:
Originally posted by oldtimer

Chaz is contracted to Tickford for 2019 and DJR/TP has announce that it is keeping it's two current drivers for 2019 and no third car.

Why is all this speculation in Silly 2019. It should be in Silly 2020........

Anyway, if Chaz does announce his 2020 contract during 2019, there are other teams on the radar for him to join. At least two with Mustangs and at least one with Commodore and yet another with an unannounced model. All these choices have been the subject of rumour except for a second Mustang at 23Red, which is just wishful thinking on my part.

These is also the perennial rumours starting again about Tickford and the number of cars they will run.



23red have confirmed one car for 2019 so I guess that it now off topic also.



Fixed.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wrighty05 Posted - 06 Jun 2020 : 20:27:38
quote:
Originally posted by DJRford

quote:
Originally posted by mikeamerica84

Possibly the wildest silly season thing I have ever heard of and will ever remember for the rest of my life.......

....do we have any Renee Gracie fans out there?



Andre Heimgartner?



Ex fan
DJRford Posted - 06 Jun 2020 : 19:29:57
quote:
Originally posted by mikeamerica84

Possibly the wildest silly season thing I have ever heard of and will ever remember for the rest of my life.......

....do we have any Renee Gracie fans out there?



Andre Heimgartner?
mikeamerica84 Posted - 06 Jun 2020 : 15:27:30
Possibly the wildest silly season thing I have ever heard of and will ever remember for the rest of my life.......

....do we have any Renee Gracie fans out there?
skaifeman Posted - 01 Jun 2020 : 17:36:46
quote:
Originally posted by FirstOnRaceDay

quote:
Originally posted by Fast by Ferracci

quote:
Originally posted by FirstOnRaceDay

[quote]Originally posted by REM

Muz, AA says that TE is working to get him into a Tickford car. Hope they can keep him, he was looking like the team leader this year.....if push came to shove, i'd get rid of Lee....



Thereís talk of a second Boost car, - seems obvious to me thatís where he could be.



There was a speed cafe article where it stated that Boost wanted to get a second car to develop young talent. If itís true sounds logical to place WD in there and mentor the young talent. But as you say where is Rec? I canít find the link to the article but I definitely read it. #129335;#8205;#9794;#65039;




Roland thinks we haven't seen the full impact of Covid yet:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2020/05/29/dane-reducing-events-personnel-key-to-supercars-cost-cutting/

"...teams that owe money to the banks."
There could very well be a few REC's up for grabs.

Also, I'm confused how you draw a line between young driver and WD?
... although who knows with Adderton's track record... they might just hire Tander back.

Here's your article:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2020/05/28/courtney-boost-could-expand-supercars-support-for-young-driver/

adzy_B Posted - 01 Jun 2020 : 11:27:28
quote:
Originally posted by FirstOnRaceDay

quote:
Originally posted by Fast by Ferracci

quote:
Originally posted by FirstOnRaceDay

[quote]Originally posted by REM

Muz, AA says that TE is working to get him into a Tickford car. Hope they can keep him, he was looking like the team leader this year.....if push came to shove, i'd get rid of Lee....



Thereís talk of a second Boost car, - seems obvious to me thatís where he could be.



There was a speed cafe article where it stated that Boost wanted to get a second car to develop young talent. If itís true sounds logical to place WD in there and mentor the young talent. But as you say where is Rec? I canít find the link to the article but I definitely read it. #129335;#8205;#9794;#65039;





I think they'd be better off running as te Satellite Tickford car, and then run a super 2 team for the up and comers, or just sponser Tickfords super 2 effort
FirstOnRaceDay Posted - 01 Jun 2020 : 10:07:16
quote:
Originally posted by Fast by Ferracci

quote:
Originally posted by FirstOnRaceDay

[quote]Originally posted by REM

Muz, AA says that TE is working to get him into a Tickford car. Hope they can keep him, he was looking like the team leader this year.....if push came to shove, i'd get rid of Lee....



Thereís talk of a second Boost car, - seems obvious to me thatís where he could be.



There was a speed cafe article where it stated that Boost wanted to get a second car to develop young talent. If itís true sounds logical to place WD in there and mentor the young talent. But as you say where is Rec? I canít find the link to the article but I definitely read it. #129335;#8205;#9794;#65039;

CP Posted - 31 May 2020 : 20:28:35
quote:
Originally posted by BOWYANG

Alex Premat , Batsman - Bowler or a good allrounder ?




Ohh, tough one.

I think all rounder.
BOWYANG Posted - 31 May 2020 : 19:48:09
Alex Premat , Batsman - Bowler or a good allrounder ?
CP Posted - 29 May 2020 : 12:57:29
There may be hope that Alex Premat will be here for Bathurst at least given that Cricket Australia have announced their upcoming tours with Zimbabwe and The Windies.
mikeamerica84 Posted - 29 May 2020 : 08:46:54
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Muz

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

quote:
Originally posted by evoking

If i were Tim Edwards id put move heaven and earth and put
Davison with Waters


Every team other than 888 should be.
McLaughlin/Davison
Mostert/Davison
Waters/Davison

Any of those combos are better than their existing.





How busy would Davo be! What about Andre H and Davo....! Re T8,I'd rate Davo over GT.....and equal on current form with Lowndes....



REM, AA says that TE is working to get him into a Tickford car. Hope they can keep him, he was looking like the team leader this year.....if push came to shove, i'd get rid of Lee....



Wise words from you there Muz, couldn't have put it better myself...

We've run one round, gents. Lee is right on the tail of Will and Cam. I am going to take the low road and back Lee. Tickford has (maybe) hit their stride with the Mustang adn Lee has always been on the fringe. Talent, but never the tools.

If I was Will, I'd sell my soul right now in this pandemic era and take lots of $$$ from whoever wants me as a co-driver. After this season, REC owners will be looking for drivers.

Either way, good to see and hear banter about the actual 2020 season.

We are close to coming back.
REM Posted - 29 May 2020 : 07:41:51
quote:
Originally posted by Muz

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

quote:
Originally posted by evoking

If i were Tim Edwards id put move heaven and earth and put
Davison with Waters


Every team other than 888 should be.
McLaughlin/Davison
Mostert/Davison
Waters/Davison

Any of those combos are better than their existing.





How busy would Davo be! What about Andre H and Davo....! Re T8,I'd rate Davo over GT.....and equal on current form with Lowndes....



REM, AA says that TE is working to get him into a Tickford car. Hope they can keep him, he was looking like the team leader this year.....if push came to shove, i'd get rid of Lee....



Wise words from you there Muz, couldn't have put it better myself...
Muz Posted - 29 May 2020 : 05:27:56
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

quote:
Originally posted by evoking

If i were Tim Edwards id put move heaven and earth and put
Davison with Waters


Every team other than 888 should be.
McLaughlin/Davison
Mostert/Davison
Waters/Davison

Any of those combos are better than their existing.





How busy would Davo be! What about Andre H and Davo....! Re T8,I'd rate Davo over GT.....and equal on current form with Lowndes....



REM, AA says that TE is working to get him into a Tickford car. Hope they can keep him, he was looking like the team leader this year.....if push came to shove, i'd get rid of Lee....
Fast by Ferracci Posted - 28 May 2020 : 22:02:59
quote:
Originally posted by FirstOnRaceDay

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Muz, AA says that TE is working to get him into a Tickford car. Hope they can keep him, he was looking like the team leader this year.....if push came to shove, i'd get rid of Lee....



Thereís talk of a second Boost car, - seems obvious to me thatís where he could be.



With what REC?
REM Posted - 28 May 2020 : 19:58:41
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

quote:
Originally posted by evoking

If i were Tim Edwards id put move heaven and earth and put
Davison with Waters


Every team other than 888 should be.
McLaughlin/Davison
Mostert/Davison
Waters/Davison

Any of those combos are better than their existing.





How busy would Davo be! What about Andre H and Davo....! Re T8,I'd rate Davo over GT.....and equal on current form with Lowndes....
skaifeman Posted - 28 May 2020 : 15:51:53
quote:
Originally posted by evoking

If i were Tim Edwards id put move heaven and earth and put
Davison with Waters


Every team other than 888 should be.
McLaughlin/Davison
Mostert/Davison
Waters/Davison

Any of those combos are better than their existing.


V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds.