No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Satellite Chat
 Hi all !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sonic

Australia
17331 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 27 Jul 2007 :  18:16:25  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
my uncle would back up all you've said Satman... he was healthy as and going to the gym all the time etc... felt a pain in his chest and went to get it checked out... had a 5 way bypass..

live for the day dude... at night we sleep.. peace on ya.

Go to Top of Page

bb
Team Manager

3856 Posts
joined 17 Oct 05

Posted - 27 Jul 2007 :  20:22:43  Show Profile Send bb a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sad to hear about your heart mate but good to see you're still here. If you don't mind me asking, whats the prognosis?

Go to Top of Page

xr6man
Putty Rd Gate Keeper

Australia
8454 Posts
joined 03 Nov 03

Posted - 27 Jul 2007 :  20:30:58  Show Profile  Click to see xr6man's MSN Messenger address Send xr6man a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by satman

Still alive guys but low BP and winter don't mix. I have now been in hospital 11 times and starting to get use to it but I will never get use to a MRI I Hate it, Its like you lying in a coffin. Now the experts are saying that the medication i'm taking that I have to take is causing my problem and I still have another 6 months of it before they will reduce it. I have to admit it I have lost my interest in alot of things since this has happened but the thing I want you all to remember is 18 months ago (first visit)when I had my heart attack friends visited me in hospital with their families, now two of my closest friend that visisted me in Hospital at that time are both dead themselves and i'm still above the earth so enjoy your live guys and gals because you never know what tomorrow will bring you.
Satman

Good to hear from you mate
Go to Top of Page

Lowndes_is_Legend
#1 LOWNDES FAN

Australia
1270 Posts
joined 29 Dec 06

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  01:01:15  Show Profile  Click to see Lowndes_is_Legend's MSN Messenger address Send Lowndes_is_Legend a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Does anybody know why there has been no reply???
Go to Top of Page

laser
Administrator

Australia
17365 Posts
joined 01 Aug 01

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  07:12:09  Show Profile  Visit laser's Homepage Send laser a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
satman has really turned down his online time, but I'll see if I can get in touch with him for an update.

V8Central WebMaster - Our motto is If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all

RIP05
_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Lowndes_is_Legend
#1 LOWNDES FAN

Australia
1270 Posts
joined 29 Dec 06

Posted - 28 Nov 2007 :  01:51:50  Show Profile  Click to see Lowndes_is_Legend's MSN Messenger address Send Lowndes_is_Legend a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So any luck laser?
Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3841 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 10 Feb 2008 :  20:44:49  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
i think satman might say hello since he's online:P
Go to Top of Page

freeracingtips
Transporter Driver

18 Posts
joined 04 Jul 11

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  16:58:11  Show Profile  Visit freeracingtips's Homepage Send freeracingtips a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
so sad for you but i think every one must pass this situation before they will success.i hope that problem will be settle sooner.
Go to Top of Page

satman
Satellite Chat Moderator

Australia
440 Posts
joined 16 Oct 02

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  16:42:12  Show Profile Send satman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by laser

satman has really turned down his online time, but I'll see if I can get in touch with him for an update.

Still trying to type but I'm a shocker without spell checker and after i read it 10 times.
Well I'm back buy this time I have suffered a Massive stroke. Trust me the lack of oxygen has effectuated me after the heart attack but the stroke has just about wipe me out.
Now I will type with one finger ONLY, It take me 400% more time to type as sentences as its full of grammar and spelling mistakes. After the Stroke (Over 3 years ago) that left me not walking and cannot talk AT ALL. I was in Hospital after 2 hours after I had the stroke (to late) I had no wallet on me (forgot it) as I was stopping to get something to eat (could not buy as I had no money)after this I had the stroke and was rushed to Hospital by a Elderly Guy that I did not know that sadly passed away the front oF the hospital. I did not know this until months later.
I spent 2 days in hospital and I could not talk I could not write my name rank and serial number and it was HELLLL on earth to get them to contact my wife as they did not know who I was. My wife though I was staying at my friend place doing Sat dish install and incident was a wrotton luck but it worst as I now was told later on that the Guy that dragged to to emergency died of a heart Attack
I have had a bad day with the Stroke firstly started to walk better but could not Talk, could not type, could not spell at all and still effected by it today. (trust me use every technology to make it easier for me but it did not work for me)
Its very frustrating as I want to express myself and I could not do it. I had to learn everything again but I will never ever be as good as I was after the Heart Attack.
I had Help from the best to Talk again but still today this second I suffer from Confusion.
See my retentive memory is only about 2 second.
I give a Example. I thing of ONE word and I want to type it, I type it but half way I forget the Word I want to type. also I continually forget to put spaces between the words.

I will give you a run down without doing Spell checker and Crammer auto checking.

thids were iilwatcswthe clirtal 500 on tv but i hope idontfalsaleapp so i will try to take my med earlyier soiwagth tg tv.
I cannot untersdtand nmyself what i have written.
My proble is my brain thinks of aword so i spell it out but my finger presser another letter so i end up with a mess.
Im better in the morning but most I get my wife or my daughter to typoe for me as I now talk better but somthine i forget what i'm talking about. I had my heart attact back in 2006 now its 2018 i'm still alive but all the friends I have that visited me in hospiytal are all dead and i'm the only one left.

still trying to teach myseld doing the stuff i usde ytto do before and some days i win and some days i lose and want to pull my hair out.
you guys are luck as after 3 months in hospital doing thiophepera (cant spell it and spell checker cant recoginise it I started to type with only one finger and types on another forum that the guys theyre knoe me and it was frustring for me and them.
I'm 100 %better to those days but you can see how it still effect me.

any how guys time to wrest say helloe to chris the admin from me time to turn the telle on.

Don't complain about my spelling and my grammar because the Heart Attack and Finally the STROKE SCREW ME. Now I have to go back to square one to learn
Go to Top of Page

satman
Satellite Chat Moderator

Australia
440 Posts
joined 16 Oct 02

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  16:47:08  Show Profile Send satman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
By the way I said i was in Hostrpil for two days. thats ONE hospital. Now I stent 3 nearly 4 months on three hospitals. (Forgot how to edit the post).

Don't complain about my spelling and my grammar because the Heart Attack and Finally the STROKE SCREW ME. Now I have to go back to square one to learn
Go to Top of Page

satman
Satellite Chat Moderator

Australia
440 Posts
joined 16 Oct 02

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  16:54:40  Show Profile Send satman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
thank god I still have written down on a boox passwords and log in name

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  20:00:16  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow mate.....I'm glad your still with us....when I was 18 I was In A nasty accident were I need to retrain how to do certain things..and it's amazing how the brain can repair itself

All the best mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17331 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  22:16:41  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
damn Satman :(

it is good to hear from you but sucks that you have had to go through so much... hopefully things will continue to improve for you.. like you say, you may not be fully back to where you were but you have improved massively so there can still be more.

Go to Top of Page

laser
Administrator

Australia
17365 Posts
joined 01 Aug 01

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  22:22:39  Show Profile  Visit laser's Homepage Send laser a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Geez mate, we're lucky you're still here by the sounds of it !!!

V8Central WebMaster - Our motto is If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all

RIP05
_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10712 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 25 Feb 2018 :  23:14:01  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
**** mate that's not good. Hope you're able to recover.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.44 seconds.