V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Satellite Chat
 Hi all !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17965 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 08 May 2018 :  19:01:10  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
so they are for watching TV ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

satman
Satellite Chat Moderator

Australia
439 Posts
joined 16 Oct 02

Posted - 09 May 2018 :  12:52:29  Show Profile Send satman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

so they are for watching TV ?

Yes the lot of them. The Biggest is 2.3M (2.3M not in the Picture) I get around 2800 channels but the feeds are the most important to see. The v8's are not only in Australia they just about go to any country that want to see the V8's. The Same with the Commonwealth Games that finished last month. I saw the Closing ceremony live in FULL not like the rubbish dished out from our Ch 7 that did not show the athletics. Yes I have 9 monitors + one main TV in one room and had all the different Commonwealth game on them and one of them had the Channel 7 HD feed on it. We get dealt rubbish in this country. The Biggest problem is to buy all this stuff and that can be Expensive. One of my Sat Boxes the Vu Ultimo 4K cost me landed $980. It a great Box and the first thing you do is remove the factory image (Software) and stick another author image on it because this image can preform tricks.
I dont Drink, Do Smoke, don't go out anywhere but we have spent over $60,000 on our setup from the Sat TV room, The Dedicated Computer Room and the Dish farm as all are related to watch TV. The industry continually evolves so you have to continually update you equipment and most of it cannot be purchased in Aust. Yes I am rare Breed as we don't go out at all and stay home to watch Telle.
Well put it this way both my wife and myself are to sick and old to go out so why not make the house as comfortable as you can.

Don't complain about my spelling and my grammar because the Heart Attack and Finally the STROKE SCREW ME. Now I have to go back to square one to learn

Edited by - satman on 09 May 2018 13:12:39
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17965 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 09 May 2018 :  13:22:20  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
that's very cool !

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Bloopy
V8 Champion

New Zealand
1166 Posts
joined 20 Oct 11

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  21:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Bloopy's Homepage Send Bloopy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Growing them in the garden is a good idea!

My neighbour "Andrew" opposite really appears to be showing off with his garden. But I'll not be drawn into his petty dish game.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22476 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  22:00:00  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Boom tish!
Go to Top of Page

satman
Satellite Chat Moderator

Australia
439 Posts
joined 16 Oct 02

Posted - 17 Jul 2018 :  09:37:20  Show Profile Send satman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bloopy

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Growing them in the garden is a good idea!

My neighbour "Andrew" opposite really appears to be showing off with his garden. But I'll not be drawn into his petty dish game.

As it stand I have now 9 dishes. Yes Finally I can do a full Auto scan of all dishes + Satellite for our region. All I have to do is press Auto scan on my main Box (Ultimo 4K) and go up the shop (takes 1Hr and 45 Min)and it scans all sats which includes moving the main dish for 15 positions for different satellites. Also it remove dead channel and adds new one but also importantly keeps the FEEDS.

Don't complain about my spelling and my grammar because the Heart Attack and Finally the STROKE SCREW ME. Now I have to go back to square one to learn
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17272 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 17 Jul 2018 :  13:27:29  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
man all of that stuff is way above my head...

but I prob wouldn't bother anyway as I don't watch enough tv for it to be of value for me.

good to hear from you again!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.65 seconds.