V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 Who Will Get The HRT Drive?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

motomad
Pit Crew

115 Posts
joined 27 Oct 09

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  10:15:03  Show Profile Send motomad a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Put jc back on that list fellas he's got it
Go to Top of Page

madbugger
V8 Champion

Australia
1139 Posts
joined 26 Jun 06

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  10:15:34  Show Profile Send madbugger a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emu

i reckon car 18 is the most cursed car going by history.

John Bowe won a championship in car 18. I wouldn't mind being cursed like that.

Don't ever recall car 22 winning one.

Member 1000000 Church of Ambroseology
Go to Top of Page

adzy_B
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
461 Posts
joined 06 May 09

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  10:39:29  Show Profile Send adzy_B a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by motomad

Put jc back on that list fellas he's got it

I just threw up a bit

"No car is boring when you remember that they
are propelled by exploding dinosaurs."
Go to Top of Page

motomad
Pit Crew

115 Posts
joined 27 Oct 09

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  10:50:23  Show Profile Send motomad a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I dont like it as much as you
Go to Top of Page

TKS
Transporter Driver

New Zealand
75 Posts
joined 15 Nov 08

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  10:55:23  Show Profile Send TKS a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think we'll see Murphy at HRT or at the very least Walkinshaw. The guy is a walking PR machine for Holden, he's far to valuable not to have him associated with the brand, especially in these times. It would be marketing suicide to let him go.
Go to Top of Page

gt335kw
BANNED

Australia
549 Posts
joined 09 Oct 10

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  11:19:23  Show Profile Send gt335kw a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Murphy to HRT? What drugs are you guys on. He was sacked by them when he could actually race fast, so he's got no chance now.

Member 335 of the Church of Ambroseology.
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33631
Go to Top of Page

Murph51Fan
Team Manager

4695 Posts
joined 21 Jan 06

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  11:31:27  Show Profile Send Murph51Fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, but that was when HRT was the leading team (excluding the frequent mechanical problems). Now they're perhaps the 3rd or 4th team, with Murphy in front of their 2nd driver.

_Mnissan
Go to Top of Page

robamiee
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
502 Posts
joined 21 Jan 08

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  11:43:24  Show Profile  Visit robamiee's Homepage Send robamiee a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kart_racer

I still think JC is a good chance of being at HRT. The whole Pepsi/FPR story is complete speculation. Definitely shouldn't be discounting him at HRT yet.

HRT want someone who can win from day 1.

I hear Marcos Ambrose might not have a NASCAR ride next year due to Richard Petty Motorsport financially in the poo. HRT?

If MA came back and ended up in HRT he would be strung up outside the ford factory..If he came back he will be in a ford, Ford US have been wanting him back in a ford since JTG changed brands.

As for JC, i think you can strike him off the HRT list.....

I would ahve thought you would ahve put Fabian in car #22 or even reynolds...
Has anyone thought about Cam Mcconville making a return.

Go to Top of Page

Magguru
BANNED

New Zealand
435 Posts
joined 04 Jul 09

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  11:48:24  Show Profile Send Magguru a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gt335kw

Murphy to HRT? What drugs are you guys on. He was sacked by them when he could actually race fast, so he's got no chance now.

Replaced by Lowndes, then went on to beat lowndes in the championship more than once......to be sacked he would of had to have a contract for the season, which he didnt.

FG Falcon, short for FUGLY!
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12043 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  14:20:12  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kart_racer

I still think JC is a good chance of being at HRT. The whole Pepsi/FPR story is complete speculation. Definitely shouldn't be discounting him at HRT yet.

HRT want someone who can win from day 1.

I hear Marcos Ambrose might not have a NASCAR ride next year due to Richard Petty Motorsport financially in the poo. HRT?

LMAO. Courtney to HRT is speculation aswell.

The only people mad at you for speaking the truth are those living a lie.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2014 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.97 seconds.