V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Computer Hardware
 Hyperdrive Racing Simulator Question
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spoonster05
Team Manager

Monaco
11123 Posts
joined 18 Sep 05

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  15:31:10  Show Profile Send spoonster05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Howdy all

Picked up a secondhand Hyperdrive Racing simulator frame at a garage sale for $5 but it doesn't have the original seat bolts

Just wondering if anyone on here owns one of these and can advise what type of bolts hold the seat in place normally

Cheers

_Mamg

farr02
V8 Champion

Australia
1071 Posts
joined 23 Jun 03

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  19:32:20  Show Profile Send farr02 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ive got one, the ones that came with it from memory were large screws with the head going thru the seat so not to poke your behind. I actually put 2 peices of wood between the frame and the seat to raise the height. Is much better now as is way too low for comfort out of the box.Good pick up for 5 bucks I reckon I paid $250 for mine.
Go to Top of Page

spoonster05
Team Manager

Monaco
11123 Posts
joined 18 Sep 05

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  21:14:46  Show Profile Send spoonster05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Aah, that might be why this one came with a wooden 'booster' box as well

Thanks for the info

Haven't set it up yet but might try the seat on the booster box first before unbolting that if that turns out to be more comfortable

I was amazed when the guy said it's yours for $5 as it's in really good nick as well

Now just got to locate the G25 in the shed and fix the PC that's got rFactor on it and I'll be all set

_Mamg

Go to Top of Page

farr02
V8 Champion

Australia
1071 Posts
joined 23 Jun 03

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  21:49:32  Show Profile Send farr02 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ive got mine hooked up to my Ps3 with a fanatec 911 wheel. Currently giving Nascar 09 a bit of a thrashing
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2014 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds.