V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 V8 Xtra Email
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8168 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  16:31:50  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All,
I haven't been able to email v8 xtra all weekend, and I definitely have the right email address. I just get a delivery failer every time, even using different accounts.

v8xtra@v8supercars.com.au

Anyone else had trouble? I need to get an email before the giveaway is over. Thanks!

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 28 Oct 2012 17:24:28

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22438 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  17:26:40  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I've got about 6/7 different addresses for them and they haven't been working for a week!
I actually thought they may have disabled them for a few days after the Gold Coast!
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14308 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  18:15:56  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

I've got about 6/7 different addresses for them and they haven't been working for a week!
I actually thought they may have disabled them for a few days after the Gold Coast!

Bunch of mother****ers...! Ruined Frosty's weekend.....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11209 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  19:50:14  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It works fine for me.................or I thought it did

Edited by - CP on 28 Oct 2012 20:45:49
Go to Top of Page

hsv8fan
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
353 Posts
joined 07 Jan 09

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  20:35:38  Show Profile Send hsv8fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bouncing emails is a good way of making sure they don't have to give away any panels

If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.
Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8168 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  22:42:07  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Larko probably got them seeing he was the one who paid for them ;-)

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22438 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 29 Oct 2012 :  08:56:27  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's still out of commission...

or not, depending who you talk to.

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 29 Oct 2012 09:02:41
Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8168 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 30 Oct 2012 :  17:30:23  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Still doesn't work...boo...

Go to Top of Page

Lukeyson
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
293 Posts
joined 18 Dec 09

Posted - 30 Oct 2012 :  17:38:29  Show Profile Send Lukeyson a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
they are lames
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22438 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 30 Oct 2012 :  20:18:11  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You can contact them via their contact page using the general enquiry form - it works!
Rebecca will look after it and make sure it gets to the right place.

http://www.v8supercars.com.au/aboutv8s/contactus/tabid/647/default.aspx
Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8168 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 30 Oct 2012 :  20:47:28  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

You can contact them via their contact page using the general enquiry form - it works!
Rebecca will look after it and make sure it gets to the right place.

http://www.v8supercars.com.au/aboutv8s/contactus/tabid/647/default.aspx

I guess they don't call you Legendary for nothing

Go to Top of Page

Lukeyson
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
293 Posts
joined 18 Dec 09

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  06:29:40  Show Profile Send Lukeyson a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I hassled her with my 'when is the international sport of V8 Supercars going to make a new video game, the last one was 2004 in conjunction with Toca"
I got a "sorry nothing is in the pipeline" :(
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10628 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  09:02:43  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dammit they should just give Codemasters a ring and start working on it now!

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.12 seconds.