V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Other Sports
 ICC WORLD CUP
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

karter
Team Manager

10879 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 18 Feb 2015 :  06:38:13  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Australia would have to be huge favourites for this. Who's going to beat them? England? ROFLMAO!!

South Africa would have to be the only credible threat, wouldn't they?

Legendary Gerry

Australia
20794 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 18 Feb 2015 :  07:04:43  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Kohli and company would be the only ones to beat them.
For whatever reason Aus doesn't have the wood over them as with the others.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 18 Feb 2015 :  12:13:23  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Nah - India don't have a strong enough bowling line-up. South Africa are the big rivals.

Unbelievable result in the cricket today. NZ wiped the floor with England today. England should really just go home.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.

Edited by - bundy5 on 20 Feb 2015 19:02:03
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2717 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  03:57:35  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

Australia would have to be huge favourites for this. Who's going to beat them? England? ROFLMAO!!

It's comments such as this that will cost you the title. Other teams can play cricket, it's no longer just the "old clowns" club anymore.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  08:13:15  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Safe to say Bangladesh will walk away the winners from this wash out against Australia as it does help their chances to make the quarters.

For those pundits out there that will reckon this will help NZ take top spot in our group, well it won't really as it will all come down to the Aus v NZ game.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

PVDA
Team Manager

2546 Posts
joined 02 Nov 02

Posted - 22 Feb 2015 :  20:20:28  Show Profile Send PVDA a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No engine,
No wheels,
no care.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 22 Feb 2015 :  20:50:17  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for taking the time to reply in this thread

Edited by - bundy5 on 22 Feb 2015 20:51:04
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

10879 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 23 Feb 2015 :  10:18:10  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

quote:

It's comments such as this that will cost you the title. Other teams can play cricket, it's no longer just the "old clowns" club anymore.

You really think my comments will cost Aus the World cup?

Anyway, it's looking more and more like NZ is going to be the team we'll need to beat to win. They've been playing very well too.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
20794 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 23 Feb 2015 :  10:43:47  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Nah - India don't have a strong enough bowling line-up. South Africa are the big rivals.

Unbelievable result in the cricket today. NZ wiped the floor with England today. England should really just go home.

South Africa?
Go to Top of Page

PVDA
Team Manager

2546 Posts
joined 02 Nov 02

Posted - 23 Feb 2015 :  19:27:04  Show Profile Send PVDA a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Well this is a Motorsport Forum isn't it
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 23 Feb 2015 :  19:52:48  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by PVDA

quote:

Well this is a Motorsport Forum isn't it

Actually the motorsport forums are only part of what makes up the whole forums on this site.

Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

10879 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 28 Feb 2015 :  11:23:49  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow, Aus in a bit of strife just now, 96 for 5... EEK 97 for 6!

Edited by - karter on 28 Feb 2015 11:25:05
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2717 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 28 Feb 2015 :  11:33:11  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gee, that can't be good.

That must be bad, losing another like that.

Double

Holy ****, another one bites the dust. Running out os smilies.

Oh dear, wonder how many times I can edit this post.

Edited by - the undertaker on 28 Feb 2015 11:44:41
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

10879 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 28 Feb 2015 :  11:45:59  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yep, we really REALLY need to bowl well!
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2717 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 28 Feb 2015 :  11:52:36  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Just to refresh your memory, karter.
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2477 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 28 Feb 2015 :  11:56:45  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
At the very least, Australia have done better than England managed against New Zealand.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2016 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds.