No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 AFL 2017
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7381 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 06 Oct 2017 :  01:59:33  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He's doing a Sam Mitchell. Will be great for the lions. Unless he goes around smashing blokes (which he did to some extent anyway) his legacy won't be tarnished.

This trade period looks to be interesting.

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Oct 2017 :  09:59:45  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Earn an extra how many hundreds of thousands....who wouldn't ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 10 Oct 2017 :  23:15:22  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not sure I see the issue with this

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/afl/police-investigate-topless-photo-of-woman-wearing-richmond-premiership-medal-20171010-gyy9c9.html

So Ablett and Geelong get the fairytale ending that they want with Geelong not having to give up that much to get it done. Not sure how I feel but if Stevie Motlop is the only player being drafted out (and Lang) of note, I have to say I'm pretty excited for next year.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Edited by - bundy1 on 19 Oct 2017 21:18:43
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 19 Oct 2017 :  21:49:24  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

Not sure I see the issue with this

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/afl/police-investigate-topless-photo-of-woman-wearing-richmond-premiership-medal-20171010-gyy9c9.html

So Ablett and Geelong get the fairytale ending that they want with Geelong not having to give up that much to get it done. Not sure how I feel but if Stevie Motlop is the only player being drafted out (and Lang) of note, I have to say I'm pretty excited for next year.

I was so hoping Motlop would end up at the crows....id rather him than Dangerfield in my team as he is a team player...if danger is out, the team struggles ....where as Motlop does a steady job

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7381 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 20 Oct 2017 :  09:59:41  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Motlop is very inconsistent. Talented as all hell. But goes missing heaps.

Tragic news about Ablett's sister. Puts in perspective why he wanted to go home

RIP05

_Mholden

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 Oct 2017 :  12:41:42  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty05

true..but his final series was outstanding

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7381 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 20 Oct 2017 :  13:53:27  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

Yeah he was.

Rocked up fat last year and hadn't played good footy for a while. Maybe the penny dropped.

If Port get the finals version they have made a good pick up.

RIP05

_Mholden

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 20 Oct 2017 :  22:46:23  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

Yeah he was.

Rocked up fat last year and hadn't played good footy for a while. Maybe the penny dropped.

If Port get the finals version they have made a good pick up.

He will be a genuine top 3 contender for Port's best and fairest.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds.