V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8 Supercar Fantasy League
 2019 V8CFL - Chat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1236 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 18 Apr 2019 :  16:31:21  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TheArrow

I'm not even sorry

I pretty much figured that.

I'll try and derail you at Barbagallo, mate.

Good luck!

24/4:

Just another pre-round note, this time for Barbagallo.

I should have the round results out fairly quick for I do not have to work the weekend here in the USA and work calls Monday night.

Remember, all team roster changes must be submitted prior to MIDNIGHT THURSDAY SYDNEY TIME. As of now, myself, TheArrow, and Helix have changes in.

And lastly, for those of you tangled up in identical team rosters with respect to Groups A-E, and only The Field Group separating you, you might want to look REAL CLOSE at how the tiebreakers work. Just a hint. I will mention it no more.

25/4:

Holy crap! I just realized the races are NEXT weekend! I will not have ANY results out THIS weekend!

3/5:

It is now past the Midnight Thursday deadline for roster changes for Barbagallo. All have what all have for this round.

Good luck.

Look for results ~late Tuesday-ish.

4/5:

Boys, I am in a quandary here after Race 1 from Barbagallo. Apparently one of the WAU cars (2 or 22) was penalized for the rear wheels moving whilst on the jack. CAMS has docked the WAU camp dollars and points. However, CAMS has neglected to state WHICH car did it.

https://dscxx9mer61ho.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/14-Summary-of-Judicial-Outcomes-Update-1.pdf

The V8CFL recognizes team penalties. Until this is resolved, we are dead in the water.

I do have the results tallied for Race 1 for the 2 car AND the 22 car being the culprit. I can plug it in when the verdict is in.

If anyone can help.... please do. CAMS never writes me back.

5/5:

Updated today. 22 car.

6/5:

Pushed behind the 8 ball I have been, men. I have to work yet another night at the plant tonight - unexpectedly. Look for the results Wednesday.

I have watched Race 1 but still would like to get Race 2 in. 12 hour work days (nights).

The V8CFL - Without fantasy, life is simply life

Edited by - mikeamerica84 on 08 May 2019 14:39:18
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6416 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 06 May 2019 :  23:57:50  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm sure I speak for all when I say we're happy to wait.

Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7098 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 07 May 2019 :  10:23:53  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TheArrow

I'm sure I speak for all when I say we're happy to wait.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6416 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 08 May 2019 :  14:22:04  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Damn, who knew making one driver switch would result in my team jumping about 6 spot a up to 2nd in one round!

Go to Top of Page

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1236 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 08 May 2019 :  14:22:51  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for the kind words, gents. But on a higher note, the Perth Results are posted. An interesting round it WAS!

Race 1 podium:
1 Bartsport / adzy B / Infiniti Q60
2 The Arrow Motorsport / TheArrow / Mazda6
3 All Aussie Racing / ThePhoon / Ford FPV F6

Race 2 podium:
1 Millenial Snowflake Motorsports / tommo11 / Ford Mustang
2 Esurientes Autosports / Esurientes / Nissan GTR
3 Shogun Autosport / Helix / Ford Mustang

Bartsport was first in Race 1, last in Race 2. Millenial Snowflake Motorsports took their maiden win in Race 2. Shogun Autosport has wrestled away the top step of the table from ITR Mugen, who may have had their worst round ever in the V8CFL.

In the Tournament, Kalyara Racing Team, with a BYE, holds onto first in the Moffat Division. Meanwhile, the Brock Division members are beating each other to death. It is great!

Stewards Summary: The 22 Car took a 30 point hit in Race 1 (team penalty) which put it at exactly 0 (zero) points for V8CFL purposes. That was the only points penalty of the weekend.

Edited by - mikeamerica84 on 08 May 2019 14:30:57
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7098 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 08 May 2019 :  15:47:33  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What an untimlely move it was to switch to Frosty.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1236 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 08 May 2019 :  17:40:41  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

What an untimlely move it was to switch to Frosty.

You tossed Pye for him, so Frosty actually came out ahead there.... at least in Race 2. In that group.... Frosty.... Pye.... Ricko.... it is a crap shoot every round. Who can avoid havoc is what it is coming down to.

I just cross my fingers every time those guys are in a battle with anyone.

22/5:

Just to get us all back from the beach and onboard the SS V8CFL as we sail towards Winton.....

.... deadline for roster changes is MIDNIGHT THURSDAY SYDNEY TIME. As of right now, only MT2 Levin has submitted changes.

I have the weekend off here in the States. It is Memorial Day weekend. Results should be out quite promptly - if I survive watching Monaco, Indy, and the Coca-Cola 600 back-to-back-to-back. Not to mention our local dirt speedway sprint car action Friday and Saturday night.

Best weekend of the year here!

23/5:

Past midnight. Rosters are locked. Good luck in Winton to all.

28/5:

Winton Results are up. BOTH races were won via tiebreakers (Group F). I tell you, boys, look yours over. You have unlimited changes in that group all year long. If Group Fs are identical, we go back to overall finishing order.

Race 1:
1 Legocy Racing / Lanky1 / Ford Mustang
2 ITR Mugen / Infamous / Honda NSX
3 Ain't Care Motorsports / skaifeman / Holden Commodore ZB

Race 1:
1 Scott Morrison Motorsports / Trickyonne / Suzuki Kizashi SE
2 McG Motorsport / Dan McG / Hyundai Excel X3
3 Millenial Snowflake Motorsports / tommo11 / Ford Mustang

Congrats to Scott Morrison Motorsports on their first win (Race 2) of 2019.

With McG Motorsport finishing in the Top 5 in Race 2 (a podium at that), all teams have now scored a Top 5 this year. The V8CFL strives for parity, you know!

Although many of the top teams in the table took beatings this round, they are all still pretty much at the top, with Shogun Autosprt still leading the way.

As for the Stewards Summary, the only points penalty related to the V8CFL and the any actual weekend race was in Race 2 wherein the 18 car has the dreaded brake lock not engaged during a pit stop. Hence they went from 39 to 9 points in Race 2.

Next up: Hidden Valley.

13/6:

About 14-15 hours left before the Hidden Valley deadline hits for roster changes.

As for this weekend, I am on holiday but am going nowhere until Tuesday, so the results should be out fairly prompt.

I am going to enjoy every minute of it, too.

14/6:

Past midnight in Sydney. All team rosters are locked in. As always, good luck, boys.

I'll be at the dirt speedways this weekend. Hope you all have a good weekend, also.

If things go sideways for me, you can always follow my travels on:

www.branchcountyjail.com

Send bail money if I "decide" to check in.

18/6:

Hidden Valley Results are posted, and boy did I have a good round!

Race 1 Podium:
1 R&K Motorsports / mikeamerica84 / Ford Mustang
2 McG Motorsport / DanMcG / Hyundai Excel X3
3 Scott Morrison Motorsports / Trickyonne / Suzuki Kizashi SE

Race 2 Podium (a Mustang sweep):
1 R&K Motorsports / mikeamerica84 / Ford Mustang
2 Shogun Autosport / Helix / Ford Mustang
3 Millenial Snowflake Motorsports / tommo11 / Ford Mustang

Shogun Autosport still rules in the table.

The Stewards Summary reveals the only points penalty was to Car 97 in Race 2 for the dreaded pit road brake locking device not being engaged. 30 points. All other penalties were enforced during the race or post race with time deductions, which are reflected in the results rundown.

Townsville is next on tap.

Edited by - mikeamerica84 on 18 Jun 2019 08:28:29
Go to Top of Page

Helix
Pit Crew

Australia
211 Posts
joined 09 Dec 07

Posted - 18 Jun 2019 :  17:05:07  Show Profile Send Helix a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
mike tearing up the top end, congrats mate

2017 V8 Fantasy league series champion

2018 Enduro Cup Champions: Shogun Autosport / Helix and TGI Racing / Professor
Go to Top of Page

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1236 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 19 Jun 2019 :  08:32:35  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Helix

Stanaway gets hurt..... Pither gets in the car.... now I start winning.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

3/7:

Looking ahead to Townsville, men, remember the deadline for roster changes is, like always, MIDNIGHT THURSDAY SYDNEY, NSW time. As of right now, only MT2 Levin of MT2 mSPORT fame has submitted changes.

As for a timeline on getting the Townsville results out, this one is going to take a little time. We had a passing in our family. My brother-in-law over by Detroit took the checkered flag and his services will be Tuesday and Wednesday. I have to work Monday, so once I get off of work I will hightail it over that way. Maybe I can find a back room at the funeral parlor and tally the Townsville points? Leo, the deceased, wouldn't care. He was a long time race fan.

Nonetheless, there you have it, gents. A few more days left for roster changes.

5/7:

Past the witching hour for Townsville changes. Rosters are locked down.

As I stated above, this is going to be a trying week for me here in the States. Results will be out mid-week at the earliest.

Edited by - mikeamerica84 on 05 Jul 2019 02:55:25
Go to Top of Page

Helix
Pit Crew

Australia
211 Posts
joined 09 Dec 07

Posted - 05 Jul 2019 :  19:27:37  Show Profile Send Helix a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mikeamerica84

quote:
Originally posted by Helix

Stanaway gets hurt..... Pither gets in the car.... now I start winning.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

3/7:

Looking ahead to Townsville, men, remember the deadline for roster changes is, like always, MIDNIGHT THURSDAY SYDNEY, NSW time. As of right now, only MT2 Levin of MT2 mSPORT fame has submitted changes.

As for a timeline on getting the Townsville results out, this one is going to take a little time. We had a passing in our family. My brother-in-law over by Detroit took the checkered flag and his services will be Tuesday and Wednesday. I have to work Monday, so once I get off of work I will hightail it over that way. Maybe I can find a back room at the funeral parlor and tally the Townsville points? Leo, the deceased, wouldn't care. He was a long time race fan.

Nonetheless, there you have it, gents. A few more days left for roster changes.

5/7:

Past the witching hour for Townsville changes. Rosters are locked down.

As I stated above, this is going to be a trying week for me here in the States. Results will be out mid-week at the earliest.

you take as much time as you need dude, family comes first, this little bit of fun will still be here when u come back to us, RIP leo

Go to Top of Page

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1236 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 07 Jul 2019 :  13:32:50  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for your kind words, Helix. Rarely do I split up results for a round, but I found some time to shoot out the Race 1 Results from Townsville, and update the table as applicable. Race 2 and Tournament Results will be forthcoming as I can swing it.

Race 1 Podium:

1 Ignition Motorsports / ignition / Ford Falcon FG
2 151 Motorsport / SportsExtra Motorsport / Nissan Altima L33
3 All Aussie Racing / ThePhoon / Ford FPV F6

As for the Stewards Summary, no post race points penalties were levied. Only a 15 second ping for the 6 Car during the race.

9/7:

Race 2 Results are up. Podium:

1 The Arrow Motorsport / TheArrow / Mazda6
2 Shogun Autosport / Helix / Ford Mustang
3 GoGetEm Racing /Professor / Holden Commodore ZB

Edited by - mikeamerica84 on 09 Jul 2019 21:14:12
Go to Top of Page

ignition
Terminator

2414 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 12 Jul 2019 :  08:29:01  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
woah, a win!

funny how i can win the first race and come 20th in the next x_x
Go to Top of Page

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1236 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 12 Jul 2019 :  09:30:55  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ignition

woah, a win!

Because in the V8CFL we have parity, equal rights, and everyone has a chance of success. That is where the "F" comes in - Fantasy.

I would like to point out you won with a Falcon, too.

Job well done, I say. Job well done.

Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7098 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 12 Jul 2019 :  12:00:56  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mikeamerica84

quote:
Originally posted by ignition

woah, a win!

Because in the V8CFL we have parity, equal rights, and everyone has a chance of success. That is where the "F" comes in - Fantasy.

I would like to point out you won with a Falcon, too.

Job well done, I say. Job well done.

very good.

I hope you had a positive past weekend, there was no need to rush the results.

Helix running away with it a little. The same points gap from 1-2 covers 2-9 (and 1 more point would make 10th mind you).
I think we're only halfway done though.

Edited by - skaifeman on 12 Jul 2019 12:02:47
Go to Top of Page

Helix
Pit Crew

Australia
211 Posts
joined 09 Dec 07

Posted - 13 Jul 2019 :  03:09:56  Show Profile Send Helix a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
hahaha after winning in 2017, I let it go without a fight last season so I'm going hard to win it back this year, I'm not doing as good in the tournament though but it's not over yet :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.21 seconds.