V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Trivia and Humour Area
 Australia's most trusted Pollie
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author  Topic Next Topic  

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1764 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 10 May 2019 :  15:45:48  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Revealed in survey

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/rotorua-daily-post/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503438&objectid=12229546

_Mford

Sonic

Australia
17264 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 11 May 2019 :  09:34:25  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
what is revealed is that Australians cannot answer a question with a correct answer!

Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
3003 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 11 May 2019 :  17:11:28  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Let me see, what has she actually achieved?

Reduce immigration - FAIL still coming at rate before she and Peters were elected
Decrease number of unemployed - FAIL raised by 13,000
Enter Pike River Mine - FAIL now admit that what National were saying is correct and it's too dangerous
Kiwibuild plan to build 100,000 new houses - FAIL about 70 built so far and the worst minister in the government Phil Twyford now admits it's too hard
Institute Capital Gains Tax - FAIL too hard

If she's the best you can ask for, God help us. Australia is welcome to her
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17840 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 11 May 2019 :  17:15:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

Let me see, what has she actually achieved?

Reduce immigration - FAIL still coming at rate before she and Peters were elected
Decrease number of unemployed - FAIL raised by 13,000
Enter Pike River Mine - FAIL now admit that what National were saying is correct and it's too dangerous
Kiwibuild plan to build 100,000 new houses - FAIL about 70 built so far and the worst minister in the government Phil Twyford now admits it's too hard
Institute Capital Gains Tax - FAIL too hard

If she's the best you can ask for, God help us. Australia is welcome to her

Lol...always good to hear the truth mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22437 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 11 May 2019 :  17:16:27  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Come on top hat man, this is the humour area!
Go to Top of Page

GeeTee
Transporter Driver

Australia
47 Posts
joined 02 Dec 10

Posted - 11 May 2019 :  22:02:38  Show Profile Send GeeTee a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The words trusted pollie makes me crook in the guts

Never see red over blue!
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
3003 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 13 May 2019 :  07:08:27  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Come on top hat man, this is the humour area!

I know that LG, but people need to get a grip on reality, cindy hasn't got a ****ing clue!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.67 seconds.