No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 2020 Livery Reveals
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7277 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  18:21:40  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Looks like another version of the WAU wildcard.
You say it DJRF, underwhelming. And Fullwoods has the potential to be worse (pink)!
I do like 'Mostert' written across the window though.

Surprised appliances online are still major sponsor, I thought part of the Chaz deal would've had a new sponsor lined up.
Good on them for staying around!

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Edited by - skaifeman on 11 Feb 2020 18:22:20
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4501 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  18:43:45  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That Mostert car looks as though it was designed by a committee.
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2837 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  18:51:49  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Damn, the Mostert car is an utter mess.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22603 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  19:37:09  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by oldtimer

That Mostert car looks as though it was designed by a committee.

A poorly functioning committee at that...
Go to Top of Page

Mechz
Formula Ford Driver

284 Posts
joined 16 Mar 09

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  19:39:06  Show Profile Send Mechz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

Damn, the Mostert car is an utter mess.

It's such a vomit bomb I'm surprised VB isn't a sponsor...

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  19:46:44  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thinking WAUís budget may be a bit thin....canít believe they couldnít land a prime sponsor with Chaz as a driver! I guess for the first time in a long time, a WAU car will go better than it looks....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

billybanana
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
714 Posts
joined 09 Nov 05

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  20:13:23  Show Profile Send billybanana a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 11 Feb 2020 23:08:28
Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
672 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  20:15:20  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
nickmossdesign - 2020 DEWALT RACING / TEAM 18 / SCOTT PYE / SUPERCARS / Livery Design:

Go to Top of Page

joe5619
Team Manager

Australia
4523 Posts
joined 01 Mar 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  20:17:07  Show Profile Send joe5619 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Thinking WAUís budget may be a bit thin....canít believe they couldnít land a prime sponsor with Chaz as a driver! I guess for the first time in a long time, a WAU car will go better than it looks....

Not sure how you come up with this, when the car is full on sponsors & stickers!!
Go to Top of Page

Mechz
Formula Ford Driver

284 Posts
joined 16 Mar 09

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  20:26:29  Show Profile Send Mechz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The Pye Opel, finally a good looking car with Holden badges.

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  20:47:57  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by joe5619

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Not sure how you come up with this, when the car is full on sponsors & stickers!!

lots of little stickers and sponsors, to the extent the car looks like a pizza box.....meanwhile, team Sydney lands Coke..!! See the point?

Go to Top of Page

Playle40
Pit Crew

New Zealand
101 Posts
joined 17 Nov 17

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  20:52:12  Show Profile Send Playle40 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

lots of little stickers and sponsors, to the extent the car looks like a pizza box.....meanwhile, team Sydney lands Coke..!! See the point?

Same with Team 18, Two MAJOR sponsors in DeWalt and Irwin yet WAU struggles to find a decent backer especially for someone like Mostert who is extremely marketable. I'm surprised with the Andretti and United connections that they can't land a sponsor that will cover two cars like the likes of 888 and Team Penske.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  21:13:18  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Playle40

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Same with Team 18, Two MAJOR sponsors in DeWalt and Irwin yet WAU struggles to find a decent backer especially for someone like Mostert who is extremely marketable. I'm surprised with the Andretti and United connections that they can't land a sponsor that will cover two cars like the likes of 888 and Team Penske.

yeah, I really donít think it bodes well for WAU or Chaz....Andretti wonít be shelling out coin or resources at his expense.....or continue to stick around if the team underperforms

Edited by - REM on 11 Feb 2020 21:14:39
Go to Top of Page

Muz
Team Manager

Australia
6829 Posts
joined 06 May 08

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  21:22:00  Show Profile  Visit Muz's Homepage Send Muz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

yeah, I really donít think it bodes well for WAU or Chaz....Andretti wonít be shelling out coin or resources at his expense.....or continue to stick around if the team underperforms

Donít underestimate the importance of all those Ďlittle sponsorsí. Talk to a few teams and it becomes apparent that they are a lot more important and add a lot more to the kitty than that one big sticker.

The great 2019 poll about whether Tricky should be banned or not ended in favour of Tricky staying, 75% to 25%
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2020 :  21:35:29  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Muz

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Donít underestimate the importance of all those Ďlittle sponsorsí. Talk to a few teams and it becomes apparent that they are a lot more important and add a lot more to the kitty than that one big sticker.

so the likes of T8, DJRTP, EREBUS etc having less little stickers and bigger more prominent blue chip sponsors, means they are short of coin, compared to a team with lots of little stickers and sponsors?

Edited by - REM on 11 Feb 2020 21:37:33
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.62 seconds.