No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 Superloop weekend- (spoliers)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  18:45:00  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First Weekend is nearly on us and the 2020 season is go, who's your tip and what are you looking forward to at the Superloop?

Season opener overview up now: https://www.facebook.com/supercars/videos/804148140096971/?notif_id=1582096007018004¨if_t=live_video

Event guide:https://media3.speedcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/rjbatteries-eventguide-ADL5002020.pdf

I reckon the T8 boys will lock out 1st and 2nd for Saturday with Davey and Scotty fighting over 3rd....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 19 Feb 2020 18:50:50

LotusCortina
Transporter Driver

44 Posts
joined 07 Nov 16

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  18:49:48  Show Profile Send LotusCortina a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Be interesting to see how the Kelly Racing cars go out of the box. Also can't wait to see if the Team Sydney cars make full race distance of if they do a Nascar and start and park.
Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8248 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  19:04:27  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Looking forward to no DJRTP on the podium. Otherwise the season is going to be predictably boring.

Whatís the weather forecast?

Go to Top of Page

joe5619
Team Manager

Australia
4523 Posts
joined 01 Mar 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  19:11:42  Show Profile Send joe5619 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm really hoping the changes in the off season help the smaller teams.. Wouldn't it be great if DJRTP & T8 didn't win neither race on the weekend!
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  19:24:01  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by joe5619

I'm really hoping the changes in the off season help the smaller teams.. Wouldn't it be great if DJRTP & T8 didn't win neither race on the weekend!

Imagine a Kelly or Andre win....

Go to Top of Page

joe5619
Team Manager

Australia
4523 Posts
joined 01 Mar 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  19:29:05  Show Profile Send joe5619 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by joe5619

Imagine a Kelly or Andre win....

I'd be happier with a Frosty win myself!!
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  19:48:30  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lowndes and Skaife just tipped SVG to win the series this year on Trackside....do they ever go off script?

Edited by - REM on 19 Feb 2020 19:48:58
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7277 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  22:06:31  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Lowndes and Skaife just tipped SVG to win the series this year on Trackside....do they ever go off script?

Didnít you just tip a T8 1-2?
Seems great minds think alike.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Edited by - skaifeman on 19 Feb 2020 22:18:20
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2020 :  22:53:03  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Didnít you just tip a T8 1-2?
Seems great minds think alike.

well spotted haha! Wondering if SVG might Ďretireí again at the end of the season? Particularly if Scotty goes US?

Edited by - REM on 19 Feb 2020 22:53:47
Go to Top of Page

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1346 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 20 Feb 2020 :  02:38:33  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

I reckon the T8 boys will lock out 1st and 2nd for Saturday with Davey and Scotty fighting over 3rd....

I am right in there with you, REM. What I want to see though, is how the WAU car with Chaz does.

Lots of variables.

The V8CFL - Without fantasy, life is simply life
Go to Top of Page

DanMcG
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
319 Posts
joined 20 Feb 13

Posted - 20 Feb 2020 :  02:49:12  Show Profile Send DanMcG a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Apparently Courtney will have Boost Mobile support revealed tomorrow... after Peter Adderton's big exit that helped screw Garry Rodgers over... and he now comes back... what on earth?
Go to Top of Page

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1346 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 20 Feb 2020 :  04:36:15  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is Chris Pither going to be in the second Tekno car or will the car be a scratch?

The V8CFL - Without fantasy, life is simply life
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2020 :  05:48:53  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mikeamerica84

quote:
Originally posted by REM

I am right in there with you, REM. What I want to see though, is how the WAU car with Chaz does.

Lots of variables.

Chaz was certainly demur when discussing the traits of the WAU ZB on Trackside....."We don't know", "room for improvements", "we know what it doesn't do well" etc, etc...he almost seemed downbeat I thought.... 3:55 this afternoon, see them on track for P1

Edited by - REM on 20 Feb 2020 09:50:22
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22603 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 20 Feb 2020 :  09:38:49  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Is Chris Pither going to be in the second Tekno car or will the car be a scratch?

He's in it Mike.

...and that's 3:25pm proper time REMy

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 20 Feb 2020 09:40:23
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
16168 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 20 Feb 2020 :  09:43:15  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

He's in it Mike.

...and that's 3:25pm proper time REMy

325 in backward land?,

The new shocks will have a bigger impact on who is fast here. 888 spent half of last season trying to get the single spring working so it could be an entertaining weekend.
The Bend is the dumbest race track in Australia to test on, nothing technical about it and they wouldnt have learnt much about the shocks down there ar all!
If I read it correctly, Tickford have been using the Supershocks for a number of years, could give them an edge early in the season. I think BJR may have as well but can't confirm.
Looking forward to who pops out on top in today's session.

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?

Edited by - bigem on 20 Feb 2020 10:01:40
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14436 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2020 :  10:49:39  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Teams are saying 3:55 on socials so I donít know ....

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.86 seconds.