News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2024 V8CFL - General Chat

Started by mikeamerica84, January 18, 2024, 08:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

The roster change deadline for Bathurst has passed as it is now Friday.  All rosters are hereby locked down.

Good luck to all.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

mikeamerica84

It is in the wee hours of Monday Morning over in Oz right now.  I just got the Bathurst 1000 'delivered' to me.  Give me a good day, or so, to tally things up.  In the meantime I am staying away from all sports media to prevent a spolier.

Thanks for your patience.

mikeamerica84

In the V8CFL, here is the podium:

1 Kalyara Racing Team / Kytabu / Ford Focus ST
2 Shogun Autosport / Helix / Ford Mustang
3 Ain't Care Motorsports / skaifeman / Chevrolet Camaro

TGI Racing had an off round so now TAA Performance is atop the table by a few markers.

In the V8CFL Tournament, the Regular Season has come to a close and we are now headed to the Post-Season with four teams.  R&K Motorsports, TAA Performance, Ecurie SCarGo, and The Arrow Motorsport.  R&K Motorsports and The Arrow Motorsport were matched up at Bathurst and will again be matched up at The Gold Coast.

As for the V8CFL Enduro Cup, TAA Performance & Ain't Care Motorsports took honors in the Ford Mustang V6 TT, but the overall Enduro Cup goes to Ecurie SCarGo & Bundaberg Rum Racing & their Chevrolet Camaro.

And lastly in the Open Invitational Enduro Cup, skaifeman took Bathurst and the overall cup.

Thanks to all for participating!

P.S.  There were no post race penalties issued in the Stewards Summary for Bathurst.

skaifeman

I finally win something :).
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

TheArrow

Oh man this has been a tough season...

Helix

i cant wait for 2024 to end hahaha, worst season ever , bring on 2025 already lol

Jetpac013

Quote from: skaifeman on Today at 11:52:09 AMI finally win something :).

And you did it in a Ford LOL  ;)  ;D